Monday, September 22, 2008

Zoo Night


Our local Parents as Teachers program had their Zoo Night on Friday. Stephen, Keaton, Cate and I went with a friend from church, Jack, and his mom, Kelly. The kids had a blast and I got a few cute pictures.

There is a great guy from our library who sings, read books, plays guitar -- he's really popular with the kiddos. He was a the zoo for this evening and all the little kids were dancing and singing with him. A little boy came up and grabbed Cate's hand to dance. She was pretty surprised and later she told me about it (even though I was there and saw it for myself). She said he grabbed her hand and pulled on her arm and she said, "I don't like that."

Besides the zoo and the terrific guy from the library, Parents as Teachers also had all kinds of coloring activities and more fun stuff.

No comments: