Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sweet Whispers in My Ear

I know that it's more fun when I post pictures, but I haven't got any new photos edited yet. I think just about everyone says they are busy, so I try not to say it that often. We're all busy, aren't we? I guess it's just a matter of what your priorities are. But in truth, we've had a lot going on lately. Just a week ago was Keaton's baptism. During the week, we had election day, Cate had a haircut, I was sick one day and we went to Nashville over the weekend. Now, we're back. Tonight, I'm getting a haircut after work, Stephen and I are responsible for organizing a volunteer event tomorrow evening, we've got KU football tickets on Saturday, KU basketball on Sunday and Stephen leaves for the week on Monday (he's going to Vegas, supposedly for work).

The real point of my post was to write something about what Cate said to me this weekend. We were driving in the car one evening after dinner. She said, "Mommy, I'm going to whisper something to you." I said okay. Then, she whispered in her quietest whispy voice, "Mommy, I love you." I couldn't ask for a sweeter little girl.

2 comments:

Krista Stallbaumer said...

Bethany, This is your cousin Krista. It has been such a long time since I have seen you. I acutally don't remember the last time we saw eachother. Aunt Annelle wrote me and told me about your blog so I thought I would check it out. You have such a beautiful family. I actually live just a little over an hour from Topeka in Seneca. I got married in Sept. of 2007 and we just found out we are expecting in June. Cara and Lace are doing well. We just spent Thanksgiving together, and it was a fun time. Well I better get back to work, you can e-mail me if you want.

Beth Martino said...

Krista-
It's really great to hear from you. I'd love to email and catch up on how you are doing. Send me an email at bmartino1@cox.net

Beth