Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

In spite of the cool weather, we had a terrific Easter. Cate was so excited to wear her Easter dress (thanks Grandma and Grandpa Martino). She's been asking to wear it nearly every day since it was hung in her closet. We thought she looked pretty adorable. She also had a hat, gloves and purse to match -- she was particularly in love with the purse. She put her gloves inside, along with a picture of herself and makeup brush and carried the whole thing to church.

We had to do our Easter egg hunt inside because it was so chilly, but I think Cate still had a good time. She liked looking for the eggs, but she was really happy to eat the candy inside. Next year, I think we're going to have a non-candy Easter. I had to bring a huge bowl of candy to work today to unload some of it. Unfortunately, I have managed to eat about five pieces all by myself so I think I am defeating the purpose of getting it out of the house.

Stephen took a few photos of me for the baby's memory book.
Yes, I am actually that big. No, we are not having twins. I think I had better cut back on the Easter candy...

No comments: